Deadlines Engineering has been providing structural design consulting services since 1989. During that time we have designed thousands of individual roof and floor truss components, as well as a large number of special projects.
We work on between 50 and 120 different projects per year. Our projects range from the design of a single truss repair, to field inspection and repair engineering for an apartment complex consisting of 28 buildings and over 4000 trusses!
Chief Engineer, Aaron M. Reed, PE, MBA, President
- Over 30 years wood and steel engineering, permanent and modular building design, sales and marketing; extensive experience with Engineered Wood Products, metal plate connected and bolted wood truss design and installation.
- 14 years design and project management on steel, aluminum and concrete structures for the communication industry.
- Registered Professional Engineer (Civil)
- 13 western states
- Structural Building Components Association (SBCA)
- Structural Engineers Association of Southern California (SEAOSC)
- Wood Truss Council of America (WTCA)
- APA- The Engineered Wood Association (APA-EWA)
- Structural Engineering Institute of ASCE (SEI)
- Forest Products Society (FPS)
- Wood I-Joist Manufacturers Association (WIJMA)
States of Registration